- I just met everyone I will be traveling with - cheers to new friends!
- I have never surfed and have a slight fear of the ocean - rip currents and I don't get along (just ask the lifeguard at El Porto)
- My packing list includes malaria medication (awesome. mosquitos love me.)
- Letting go of the need to feel safe
- Establishing deep self-trust - listening with a sensitive ear to my instincts and developing a higher level of consciousness
- Creating more balance: between personal/professional, time alone/time with others, health/indulgence, reflection/expression...
- Living a powerful, marvelous life
One of your best months for love has arrived, for the new moon that lit the velvety blue sky at the end of last month, May 28, will help you step into a lyrical, fragrant and romantic month. Your efforts to find fun and love will be supported in every way. If you are single and hoping to find love, in the first ten days of June, Cupid and his little fleet of angels will be around every corner, poised with their bows and arrows to help love along. Travel at this time of the month seems to fan the fires of love, as evidenced by Mars' position...Leaving everyday life behind will refresh you in ways that will amaze you.